Header Ads

Tourist Visa New Rules (UAE Immigration 2017)




Good Day to our visitors across the Globe, to be honest we don’t know if this is a good news or bad news but this is indeed a surprising news for everyone living in UAE.


One thing is pretty sure that it will definitely affect those who are looking and searching for jobs in UAE on Tourist visa with less experience or less education, and everybody knows that getting job within 14 to 30 days is not possible if you do not have gulf experience.


Let us clear that working on visit or Tourist visa is illegal in UAE.
Today June 1st 2017 a circular has been sent by the Immigration to all Travel agencies across United Arab Emirates to the mentioned nationalities (Filipinos and Pakistanis).

The statement of circular is to stop accepting new applications for the 90 days tourist visa to Filipinos and Pakistani Nationals.

They can now only get 14 days or 30 Days visa.


Those who have applied for 90 days tourist visa yesterday (31st May 2017) are the luckiest visitors as they will get approval and can live for 90 days in United Arab Emirates but those who are going to apply by today will not get approval.

In simple words those whose visas got approved for 3 months or for 90 days will still be able to use it.

To Read More Important Articles, Click Below Images





Thank you For Visiting Us

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

3 comments:

  1. Hello I'm ihtesham my relatives had applied a visa in Dubai but we cancelled
    And we applied a new visa in India
    So I can get this new tourist visa or not

    ReplyDelete

  2. How to Get an Ex Back
    My boyfriend broke up with me its been 4 days now. We have been dating sense he was 18 and I was 22. She has just know turned 21. We have been dating for 3 years and 2 and half months. Through the years we have had a really good relationship it was serious and we really wanted to be with each other forever. Of course we had are arguments but nothing too bad. I know that these past 3 months I had taken him for granted thinking he would always be there but was wrong. he told me he didn’t want to be in a relationship that he wanted to take time with himself. But he was still kissin me and hugging me and telling me that he will always love me and I hold a special place in her heart. I realized that right before he done this that I needed to get my act together but I guess was too late. I really love this boy there is something different about him he is the love of my life and I want us to have a better relationship then ever before and I wouldn’t ever take him for granted ever again I really do want to marry this boy and he wanted that too but idk how to get him back with out being clingy and desperate. Obviously he needs his space because he cheated on me and this time I really need help to bring him back and marry me, one day i was searching online and i saw a good testimony of how Dr Joy a real Africa spell caster help to restored back broken marriage, getting ex back, fix broken relationship. so i copy his email via??? joylovespell@gmail.com and told him all my problems so he ask me not to worry that my problem are solve that with 2 days, i will get him back which i believe in and put all my hope on and to my greatest notice, after the spell my boyfriend who broke up with me gave me a call to apology and feel so sorry for what he did so my dear ones that is how i got my boyfriend back with the help of Dr joy the real spell caster so also email him now on via joylovespell@gmail.com????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am Marie Holmes From North Carolina!!!! This is My Testimony on How i Won 188.000000 Dollars. on Power ball jackpot lottery, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how i win the lottery. I am a woman who believe that one day i will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when i Email Dr Miracle. and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting Lottery spell with winning numbers, I contacted this man and he did the spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out i was among winners. i won (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS ) This Man is a very strong voodoo Dr who gives out the numbers that can never fail. Dr Miracle, Truly you are The best, with these man you can win millions of Money Through Lottery,, Thank You Very Much Sir,Please Sir keep Your Good Work Because People Need Your Help in Their lives,, Contact Via Email,,,MIRACLESPELLHOME@YAHOO.COM !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2016. Powered by Blogger.