100% Confirm Driving Jobs (Urgent Apply)

Confirm Driving Jobs in UAE, Dubai Driving Jobs, Driving Vacancies in UAE, UAE Driving Jobs, LMV Driving Jobs, Bus Drivers Jobs in Dubai,

Mix Drivers Required (Walk-In)

Job Description:
A Popular UAE Rent Car Company Named Budget Rent A Car is looking for Mix drivers to work in Dubai.


We are currently Looking for:
1: Car Drivers
2: Van Drivers
3: Bus Drivers
4: Truck Drivers

Requirements:
Candidates must be well aware of the roads and locations in Dubai & Sharjah. Candidates must have valid at least 1 year old UAE Driving License.
Please appear in Proper Dress (Pant and Shirt).

Interview Dates:
From 30th July 2016 till 3rd August 2016. (Saturday to Wednesday)

Interview Address:
Ask for Budget Rent A Car or Prime Limousine, Behind Belhasa Trading, Near Dubai Laundary, Umm Ramool, Rashidiya, Dubai.

Interview Person:
1: Mr. Nasir (Operation Supervisor)
2: Mr. Sadiq (Senior Operation Manager)

Interview Timings:
Morning 09:00 AM till Afternoon 03:00 PM.

Salary :
Salary packages are different, will be final according to the License Type, Work condition and Experience.

Benefits:
We will provide Free Transportation, Shared Accommodation, Overtime, Medical Insurance, Annual Ticket and Leave.

Company EmailThis is Walk in Interview, Email Not Available


Company Contact: 04-2858550 (Use this Number Only for Address Confirmation)






Thank you For Your Time

 SHARING IS CARING, SHARE MAY SOMEONE NEED IT

Author

Written by Admin

Uae Labours is a free Community Platform for all, Visit us for Confirm Job offers, UAE Visa issues, Ministry of Labour and Immigration new announcments and Laws, Entertainment, Videos, News, Tutorials and much more

3 comments:

  1. im working for7 years,every contract is it entitled air ticket its written in the contract, i want to know also if how much my gratuity i will recieved.pls reply md thank hou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm in sales working in my company for 3 years and 2 months they have given me warning letter before my 3rd year as poor performance and now they came to store and telling me that was my last day. Then after a week they called me to ofc to sign for one month notice I still have my pending vacation for this year and las year after completion of two yrs service of unlimited contract I was given 45 days vacation leave and gave 2 months full salary before vacation, does that means they haven't paid me my 2 months annual leave pay? Should they pay me equivalent of two moths salary also? And for my remaking annual leave that I haven't take together with previous pending payment and graduity after termination how much should I get from my company?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With RentalCars you can discover affordable car hire at over 49000 locations globally.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Jasper Roberts - Blog